Skip to main content

little boy,

lil boy,
lil did you know you'd change into the one that i hate the most?

lil boy,
i do adore how you cared and loved your family rather than your soul
but
the adore-tion becomes hatred when you turn your soul into black side

lil boy,
remember -- that sometimes a 'title' could change you becomes that someone you did not want to be

lil boy,
if i could tick back the clock to the time where all of us sharing joys and tears together
-- i really want to do that

lil boy,
did you already forget that the black heart who you owned now once a pure heart that bonding all of us together?

lil boy,
we do miss how we shared the laughes & tears together eventho our hearts were crashing at that moment.

lil boy,
did you forget our friendships?

lil boy,
did you forget this -- second family?

lil boy,
hope your black soul that surrounded you now would die in 2 secs
-- so that we can share the moments we had created together back.

lil boy,
we do miss the old you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the small circle

despite of having hardship thru my 3 years journey im hoping for better ending for my result for the usrah thingy srs talk, it wasnt fair if they still failed me down i went to usrah in rushing after kursus kahwin i joined every usrah programmes and what i got f.a.i.l.e.d what the SOP thingy tht youve followed? you guys made the students failed and asked for repetition and in the same time yguys said "students are responsible for every thing they had done" even twas not our fault we went to usrah we joined everything every friday we even attend the ceramah-sokseksoksek we even sat for the exam and you-- easily failed us. haih. may we, still have the amanah in ourselves to do every deed that was carried on our shoulders p/s : do pray for my usrah result, i do tawakal, but i do need duas too :)

vibration

I owe you a story tht couldnt be spill-out by the lips and rather being swallow through the body. ' I worth my tears for those who loved me.Sincerely ' Told ya, if you just come back just to show me you can move-on well while I cant make even a move, just dont get too close or else I'll harm you out.You once gave me a hope tht I thought it'll be my last one but I simply get it wrong bcs you gave a false hope like how you treated the other girl.I knew the whole stories but I rather keep it in silence bcs I know in the end, I will be the one who'll be blame-off. But, I still built a wall when you make a step forward.I rather step one back backward bcs I know boys are stupid and cant be trust to be in relationship.I swallowed all the things you'd done and rather act like nothing happened while the thing actually happen. You're frankly great as yknow how to melt-down a girl's heart w yr sweet words.The Almighty keep me safe-away from yr sweet words b

Breathe In -- Breathe Out

Smiling Is Infectious Author Unknown Smiling is infectious, you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized I'd passed it on to him.  I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth.  So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected! --- I made a mistake. A mistake. A mistake. It affected me the whole day. The whole day. The whole day. I've tried to forget, and I failed and I stressed. I put all the effort so I wont waste, the time precious time, that I had. Please make it be 'past tense' in the shortime, please, Ooo Allah.  Da di du dada di duu. Yesterday was bad (I would use present continuous tense if 'yesterday' could go with it, only if)